24 May 2010

Stone Temple Pilots - Fast As I Can Lyrics

Stone Temple Pilots - Fast As I Can Lyrics

Blast through my past
There's a hole in my soul where the sun don't shine
I'm as green as black is gold
Like the Catcher in the rye
I don't want to do my time
I _______ do
Hey man, I'm on a happy trail

Lonely yeah, that I can't find my way
Where's my _____ the color of the blues I buy
Don't ask me questions
I don't need no alibi

I'm just a man (Beat me)
Just trying to live my life as fast as I can
Well I'm just a man (Freak me)
Don't ask me questions
What's my name, what's my name?

I'm as young as the sun
My momma and my daddy turn me on my side but I reached to beat the hand
As I'm running down the road they got ______ lay low
My cigarettes are on me friendly friend of mine

Father is callin'
I'm runnin' as fast as I can
Darkness is comin'
Better run while I can

Slow down...